Manager Business Development
1 position available.
Hotpod is Pakistan’s first managed cloud kitchen network and offers a Kitchen as a Service (KaaS) platform. We enable restaurants and food concepts to expand their network within 2 weeks to multiple locations by providing a managed kitchen infrastructure with minimum capital risk, zero hassle, time saving and excellence in customer service.
We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. A food tech startup, which is disrupting the restaurant industry in Pakistan.
Manager Business Development will be responsible for market scan, restaurant onboarding, managing category funnels and creating business growth opportunities for brands.
The position offers market competitive remuneration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a database of potential food concepts that can be onboarded with Hotpod.
- Manage existing brand funnels and work on business development as per product categories.
- Build a portfolio of brands that are revenue-generating, transaction drivers or promoninet food concepts to add value to the Hotpod system.
- Manage a team of associates to expand business development beyond Karachi.
- Manage all offline and online leads and translate them into customers.
- Target restaurant onboarding.
Required Qualification & Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Experience in direct sales.
- System driven and analytics focused individual.
- Confident and go-getter attitude.
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Punctuality, ability to work on-the-go and under pressure.
2-3 years of experience in Sales and Business development functions with a tech organization, startup or FMCG
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org