2 positions available.
Hotpod is Pakistan’s first managed cloud kitchen network and offers a Kitchen as a Service (KaaS) platform. We enable restaurants and food concepts to expand their network within 2 weeks to multiple locations by providing a managed kitchen infrastructure with minimum capital risk, zero hassle, time saving and excellence in customer service.
We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. A food tech startup, which is disrupting the restaurant industry in Pakistan.
Growth Hacker will be responsible for brand growth via aggregators and alternate channels. This will include Foodpanda, Careem, Cheetay, BOGO, Savior and takeaway businesses.
The position offers market competitive remuneration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Point of contact for all communication with aggregator partners.
- Create and manage all deals and discounts with aggregator partners.
- Ensure accurate brand listing, content, information, images on all platforms.
- Daya to day management and problem solving with aggregator partners platforms.
- Develop a team of associates to expand relationship beyond Karachi.
- Manage all online and offline issues related to aggregator partners.
- Create opportunities for marketing and promotion via alliances.
- Meet target for sales for each brand via creative deals and discounts from aggregator partners.
Required Qualification & Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Stakeholder management at various levels.
- Focus on building alliances and partnerships.
- System driven and analytics focused individual.
- Confident and go-getter attitude.
- Creative thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively build opportunities for business growth.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Punctuality, ability to work on-the-go and under pressure.
2-3 years of experience in Sales and Business development functions with a tech organization, startup or FMCG. Have worked with aggregators.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org