Assistant Manager Talent & Organizational Development
1 position available.
Hotpod is Pakistan’s first managed cloud kitchen network and offers a Kitchen as a Service (KaaS) platform. We enable restaurants and food concepts to expand their network within 2 weeks to multiple locations by providing a managed kitchen infrastructure with minimum capital risk, zero hassle, time saving and excellence in customer service.
We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. A food tech startup, which is disrupting the restaurant industry in Pakistan.
Assistant Manager Talent & Organizational Development will be responsible for recruitment, training, development and growth of people at Hotpod. This is a critical role which will also be the custodian of culture and internal communications with the teams.
The position offers market competitive remuneration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a database of potential employees for Hotpod in culinary and non culinary roles.
- Work closely with agencies to find the best possible talent for the company.
- Manage all online and offline forums for talent hunting.
- Communicate the company values and vision within the team and document the journey of Hotpod.
- Manage and document the company culture and best practices.
- Work closely with internal and external trainers for people growth and personnel development.
Required Qualification & Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in HR or Organizational Development.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- People Management skills.
- System driven and analytics focused individual.
- Confident and a good listener.
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively to solve problems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Punctuality, ability to work on-the-go and under pressure.
2-3 years of experience in HR functions with a tech organization, startup or FMCG.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com