Assistant Manager Communication
1 position available.
Hotpod is Pakistan’s first managed cloud kitchen network and offers a Kitchen as a Service (KaaS) platform. We enable restaurants and food concepts to expand their network within 2 weeks to multiple locations by providing a managed kitchen infrastructure with minimum capital risk, zero hassle, time saving and excellence in customer service.
We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. A food tech startup, which is disrupting the restaurant industry in Pakistan.
Assistant Manager Communication will be responsible for developing and delivering Hotpod’s brand narrative to the stakeholders through digital promotion, on-ground marketing and PR.
The position offers market competitive remuneration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and execute creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to help market and position Hotpod as the fastest growing managed cloud kitchen network.
- Planning and execution of communication, design and media strategies.
- Planning and management of all marketing channels, including web, social media and offline.
- Go to person for all internal communication, events and activities.
- Working as a liaison between Hotpod and marketing agency in developing, implementing and executing strategic initiatives for Hotpod.
Required Qualification & Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Good design sense.
- Confident and go-getter attitude.
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Punctuality, ability to work on-the-go and under pressure.
2-3 years of experience in brand management, marketing or similar roles
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org