Assistant Brand Manager
1 position available.
Hotpod is Pakistan’s first managed cloud kitchen network and offers a Kitchen as a Service (KaaS) platform. We enable restaurants and food concepts to expand their network within 2 weeks to multiple locations by providing a managed kitchen infrastructure with minimum capital risk, zero hassle, time-saving and excellence in customer service.
We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. A food tech startup, which is disrupting the restaurant industry in Pakistan.
Assistant Brand Manager will be responsible for managing brand’s performance and health in the Hotpod network. Strategically driving a portfolio of restaurant brands in terms of brand direction, sales channel optimization, partnership deals and performance data analysis.
The position offers market competitive remuneration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing brand strategies, promoting brand growth and expansion; and ensuring brand performance to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Working as a liaison between Hotpod and restaurant brands in developing, implementing and executing strategic initiatives for their portfolio.
- Making data driven decisions to drive volume and profitability.
- Developing quarterly marketing and sales roadmap.
- Manage brand P&L.
Required Qualification & Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Confident and go-getter attitude.
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Know how of food industry.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Punctuality, ability to work independently and under pressure.
2-3 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com